Wednesday 20 July 2016

New Baby.....


Evening all,

WOW it's been a hot couple of days... although I do like a nice
bit of good weather this last couple of days has been too much.
Pain and heat are not a great combination :( - I think I would bear
it a little better if there was actually a breeze or something.

Anyway's enough of my ramblings, tonight I would like to share
two card with you that are just perfect for welcoming new little
additions whether it be a new baby boy or new baby girl.




Each one comes as part of a multi cards kit which have just been
added to the store. Each kit contains 3 different card styles using the
adorable image.

Remember you can save 20% on any order with code DEBBIE

Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)